...the next best thing to being at home!
Would you like to learn more about our approach?
Please contact us on 0121 556 6979 or use our Contact Form
The Wonder Years Day Nursery is a well established Nursery which first opened its doors in April 1994, offering children top quality care that's the next best thing to being at home!...... with practical tips and the exchange of important information between you, your child and The Wonder Years Day Nursery Staff on a daily basis.
- The Wonder Years is within just 5 minutes from the M6 motorway
- You will find our Nursery quietly situated at the top of Church Hill, Wednesbury, (easily identified by the spire of St Bartholomew's Church) away from all the hustle and bustle of busy town traffic.
- We have a large ground floor premises with a separate 'annexe' for our young babies, to ensure they are safe and away from the older children.
- We have a large car park where parents can easily park in order to pick-up and drop-off their children.
- The Wonder Years is an OFSTED Registered Nursery where we look after children from the ages of 6 weeks to 8 years.
The Wonder Years Staff always endeavour to work alongside the needs of our customers, and therefore are very proud to offer the following services:-
- FREE places are available for 15 hours per week for 2, 3 and 4 year olds
- We have flexible hours.... so you ONLY pay for the hours you book!
- We have an 'open door' policy where we welcome potential customers to visit our nursery....even at its most 'messy' periods!
- We offer all parents/carers and their child 'settling-in' sessions before starting their regular bookings
- We offer a school pick-up and drop-off service, enabling parents/carers to relax, knowing their child is being well looked after until they are able to arrive at Nursery
- We offer places during school holidays so parents/carers can continue with their usual work routines
- We are open all year round (except Bank Holidays and Christmas Eve and New Years Eve.)
- We have an easy-access car park for pick-ups and drop-offs
- We NEVER forget whose children they are!