The Wonder Years TEAM
Manager of The Wonder Years Day Nursery (Ltd) - Mandy Barker
Mandy started working at The Wonder Years in 2007
She has her BA (Honours) Degree in Childhood and Family Studies.
ALL our Staff have one clear focus: your child's individual needs. In order for us to support your child's development in the best possible way, we employ people with different educational training backgrounds. They all attend regular further training courses, which enable them to bring new ideas and proposals to their daily work - ideas that will also benefit your child!
- We employ enough fully-trained Staff at The Wonder Years to ensure every child gets plenty of individual attention and the chance to take part in different group activities.
- All our experienced, professional Staff want to give each child in our care the best possible start in life that they can.
- Many of our Staff are presently working towards their Early Years Degree status.
- Most Staff stay with us for a long time, so they are able to build long-term relationships with children and their parents.
- All WONDER YEARS Staff undergo D.B.S. checks (Disclosure and Barring Services) when we recruit them.
At The Wonder Years, we also care about YOU.... our customers. Our Management Team are always available to help, support or even just to LISTEN.... and we even have an office available for those 'confidential conversations'!